Old December 1st 05, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default a formal reply to Stevie latest threat

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

based on the legal advice I receive I warnyou again that if your threat
involve arriving at my home you should be aware that I will view the
arrival of person that has made threats against in the past as prima
faci proof that that the threating/ariving party intends me harm, this
therefore based on the advice i have receive would justify the use of
deadly force on that party.

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

I give you this warning in an effort to see that I don't have feel the
need to try and kill you. I realy don't want I don't want to remember
such a monet the rest of my life. I also give you this warning here in
public, so their will be clear evidence that I have tried to deterfrom
carring out this possible and unforunate action

the subject refered to as stevie or stevie and the person that is the
suject of this warning is named and identified below

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Old December 1st 05, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

Nope.

I am telling you that if your behaviour doesn't change, I have it
at my LEGAL disposal to stop it.

based on the legal advice I receive I warnyou again that if your threat
involve arriving at my home you should be aware that I will view the
arrival of person that has made threats against in the past as prima
faci proof that that the threating/ariving party intends me harm, this
therefore based on the advice i have receive would justify the use of
deadly force on that party.

Markie...

Stop taking "legal" advice from the man you sleep with.

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

This is your third threat of deadly force in two days, Markie.

Now who's looking "paranoid"...???

I give you this warning in an effort to see that I don't have feel the
need to try and kill you. I realy don't want I don't want to remember
such a monet the rest of my life.

Don't worry, Markie, you'll never be afforded that "monet".

(idiot)

I also give you this warning here in
public, so their will be clear evidence that I have tried to deterfrom
carring out this possible and unforunate action

Don't worry, Markie. I ahve copies of your other "warnings" you
made in public.

And thanks. I needed them.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default formal notice stevie ahs accepted that he has receive and read my formal notice to him by repling to it

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

Nope.

yes you are

I am telling you that if your behaviour doesn't change, I have it
at my LEGAL disposal to stop it.

if true that that does not alter that you have made a threat

an empty on in this case

based on the legal advice I receive I warnyou again that if your threat
involve arriving at my home you should be aware that I will view the
arrival of person that has made threats against in the past as prima
faci proof that that the threating/ariving party intends me harm, this
therefore based on the advice i have receive would justify the use of
deadly force on that party.

Markie...

Stop taking "legal" advice from the man you sleep with.

stop lying

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

This is your third threat of deadly force in two days, Markie.

no it isn't

Now who's looking "paranoid"...???

stevie I don't care if it looks paranoid to you or anyone

you BTW have made several stament that I intend to rape you

now that does not merely look paranoid it is paranoid

you have alose claimed you can get and STD from someone that is not
infested with one

that is also paranoid

you ae a dangerous and unpredictable lunatic who might do anything
including drive about 18 hours in order to try and kill or just inorder
to comitt suicide by puting me in situation where I have no safe choice
but to kill you

I give you this warning in an effort to see that I don't have feel the
need to try and kill you. I realy don't want I don't want to remember
such a monet the rest of my life.

Don't worry, Markie, you'll never be afforded that "monet".

glad to read that

alas I don't fully belive it you are clearly crazy enough to do
anything

(idiot)

I also give you this warning here in
public, so their will be clear evidence that I have tried to deterfrom
carring out this possible and unforunate action

Don't worry, Markie. I ahve copies of your other "warnings" you
made in public.

stil,can't spell speling cop

And thanks. I needed them.

there you admit your threatening intentions

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[...]

I'm not.

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

This is your third threat of deadly force in two days, Markie.

no it isn't

Yes, it is.

I've saved and copied them all.

Now who's looking "paranoid"...???

stevie I don't care if it looks paranoid to you or anyone

Good.

you BTW have made several stament that I intend to rape you

You have made such comments.

You may not intend them to sound as such, but your idiotic,
fractured English leaves you open to interpretation.

More than a few people have told you of this, but you insist it's
"our" problem instad of yours.

now that does not merely look paranoid it is paranoid

Yes, Markie, you ARE paranoid. Good first step forward!

you have alose claimed you can get and STD from someone that is not
infested with one

I didn't say you were "infested"...I said my concern would be to
be assaulted by you and potentailly contract one.

that is also paranoid

Nooooooooo....It's evidence that your Englisn comprehension sucks
and you don't pay attention to what is being wrote.

you ae a dangerous and unpredictable lunatic who might do anything
including drive about 18 hours in order to try and kill or just inorder
to comitt suicide by puting me in situation where I have no safe choice
but to kill you

Fourth expression of intent to commit deadly force without meeting
the criteria for it's use.

I give you this warning in an effort to see that I don't have feel the
need to try and kill you. I realy don't want I don't want to remember
such a monet the rest of my life.

Don't worry, Markie, you'll never be afforded that "monet".

glad to read that

alas I don't fully belive it you are clearly crazy enough to do
anything

What I said is that if you don't cease and desist, there's LEGAL
avenues to take.

What happens from here on out is strictly within YOUR realm to
control.

(idiot)

Still

I also give you this warning here in
public, so their will be clear evidence that I have tried to deterfrom
carring out this possible and unforunate action

Don't worry, Markie. I have copies of your other "warnings" you
made in public.

stil,can't spell speling cop

"Still" "spelling"

Sure I can.

"spelling cop"

And thanks. I needed them.

there you admit your threatening intentions

Nope.

Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW. If you
stop now, there's no need to feel "threatened". If you don't aplogize
for the death threats, then you DO have a reason to feel "threatened",
but not from me...It will be from the next black-and-white that pulls
up in your driveway.

S'up to you, Big Boy!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more stevie threats more stevie lying dening he is making them

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

stevie lies agian

starts out his everypost with a lie

I am telling you that if your behaviour doesn't change, I have it
at my LEGAL disposal to stop it.

if true that that does not alter that you have made a threat

an empty on in this case

Nope.

yep it is idle

based on the legal advice I receive I warnyou again that if your threat
involve arriving at my home you should be aware that I will view the
arrival of person that has made threats against in the past as prima
faci proof that that the threating/ariving party intends me harm, this
therefore based on the advice i have receive would justify the use of
deadly force on that party.

Markie...

Stop taking "legal" advice from the man you sleep with.

stop lying

I'm not.

yes you are

I am not egting legal from anyone I am sleeping, nor am I currently
sleeping with any man

you continue your lies by claiming my current sexual partner is male

she isn't, the next one (if there is one after her) might be male

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

This is your third threat of deadly force in two days, Markie.

no it isn't

Yes, it is.

no more than your on shot one kill post

I've saved and copied them all.

so what?

Now who's looking "paranoid"...???

stevie I don't care if it looks paranoid to you or anyone

Good.

you BTW have made several stament that I intend to rape you

You have made such comments.

more lies

all archived

You may not intend them to sound as such, but your idiotic,
fractured English leaves you open to interpretation.

which is not the same as making such a statement

meaning stevie lied again

More than a few people have told you of this, but you insist it's
"our" problem instad of yours.

it is your problem

now that does not merely look paranoid it is paranoid
you have alose claimed you can get and STD from someone that is not
infested with one

I didn't say you were "infested"...I said my concern would be to
be assaulted by you and potentailly contract one.

nop you are lying somemore so

Flush

Old December 1st 05, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie ~~ Caught In His Own Word Whirlpool Again!

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

stevie lies agian

starts out his everypost with a lie

Nope.

But I have to defend myself against yours.

[...]

No, I am not.

I am not egting legal from anyone I am sleeping.........(SNIP)

WHOA! BIG LIE!

Markie, just last week you tried to "slip in" a "message": from
your allged "wife" who is supposedly a paralegal!

Shall I track down the post and THOROUGHLY humiliate you, or will
you just ante-up to this and let it be done with...?!?!?!

nor am I currently sleeping with any man

Nor is anyone sleeping with you.

you continue your lies by claiming my current sexual partner is male

He's not?

she isn't, the next one (if there is one after her) might be male

So...got your "feelers" out for new conquests already, eh,
Markie...?!?!

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

This is your third threat of deadly force in two days, Markie.

no it isn't

Yes, it is.

no more than your on shot one kill post

No, I made NO THREAT to you, Markie.

If it ever gets to having defend that in court, you KNOW I am going
to pull YOUR comment out that it was made in refrence to...

YOU, on the otherhand, specifically stated you intend to inflict
deadly force in contravention to Michigan law.

I've saved and copied them all.

so what?

So it's going to be hard for you to hide from.

Now who's looking "paranoid"...???

stevie I don't care if it looks paranoid to you or anyone

Good.

you BTW have made several stament that I intend to rape you

You have made such comments.

more lies

You're going to tell MORE lies...?!?!

all archived

Yes, that's right...ALL you lies are archived.

You may not intend them to sound as such, but your idiotic,
fractured English leaves you open to interpretation.

which is not the same as making such a statement

Sure it is.

YOU said them. YOU get to "defend" them.

meaning stevie lied again

No...Meaning YOU tried to overstep your vocabulary again and got
caught looking like a fool.

More than a few people have told you of this, but you insist it's
"our" problem instad of yours.

it is your problem

Nope.

It's YOURS.

now that does not merely look paranoid it is paranoid
you have alose claimed you can get and STD from someone that is not
infested with one

I didn't say you were "infested"...I said my concern would be to
be assaulted by you and potentailly contract one.

nop you are lying somemore so

Nope.

Flush

Unlike you, Markie, my words mean what they mean...No more, no
less. No "hidden definitions" that I might try to pull out of a hat to
cover my butt when for some perceived written faux pas such as YOU have
tried to do.

"Infested" was YOUR word. However YOUR use of it now leads me to
believe that you DO have or recently HAVE had some "problem" that
required medical intervention to resolve.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why does stvie lie rather than just answer the question

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
you are making yet another threat

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

stevie lies agian

starts out his everypost with a lie

Nope.

yes you do

But I have to defend myself against yours.

another lie right there

you don't have to

you claim I have no cridnility can can't harm you

Old December 1st 05, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
you are making yet another threat

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

stevie lies agian

starts out his everypost with a lie

Nope.

yes you do

But I have to defend myself against yours.

another lie right there

Nope.

you don't have to

Oh?

Who's spammed the NG with over 130 posts in the last 48 hours?

Wasn't me!

you claim I have no cridnility can can't harm you

Well...Whatever "cridnility" is I am sure you can get a shot for
it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Stvie claims I am forcing him to post his lies

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

cut

yes you do

But I have to defend myself against yours.

another lie right there

Nope.

yes

you don't have to

Oh?

no you don't have to

but there you go lying agian

nobody is holding a gun to your haed and making you do it

Old January 24th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default when will stve sodominizing his wife

On 30 Nov 2005 22:27:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

no legal reason he shoudl stop
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download