Old December 1st 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more threatenings from stevie

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

nope it is threat regardless of what I doing

Nope.

yes it is a threat

If you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to worry about.

I am not breakingthe law, I have very little to worry about

however this is mere diverstion

If you ARE breaking the law...well...then ...Partner, you HAVE
something to worry about.

more lies I am not your partner/ Why do you solict sex from me I have
turned you down so many times

But I have little to worry about from you

you are a coward and bully

Steve, K4YZ