Old December 1st 05, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default progress stevie admit to making threats

quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

Old December 1st 05, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

Are you?

I say you are.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevie backsliding already

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

nope it is threat regardless of what I doing

Old December 1st 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

nope it is threat regardless of what I doing

Nope.

If you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to worry about.

If you ARE breaking the law...well...then ...Partner, you HAVE
something to worry about.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more threatenings from stevie

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

nope it is threat regardless of what I doing

Nope.

yes it is a threat

If you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to worry about.

I am not breakingthe law, I have very little to worry about

however this is mere diverstion

If you ARE breaking the law...well...then ...Partner, you HAVE
something to worry about.

more lies I am not your partner/ Why do you solict sex from me I have
turned you down so many times

But I have little to worry about from you

you are a coward and bully

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

nope it is threat regardless of what I doing

Nope.

yes it is a threat

If you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to worry about.

I am not breakingthe law, I have very little to worry about

however this is mere diverstion that you are maing empty thrats does
not change there status as threats

Old December 1st 05, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW.
unquote

stevei now admit to making threats

It's only a "threat" if you're breaking the law.

nope it is threat regardless of what I doing

Nope.

yes it is a threat

If you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to worry about.

I am not breakingthe law, I have very little to worry about

however this is mere diverstion that you are maing empty thrats does
not change there status as threats

If you ARE breaking the law...well...then ...Partner, you HAVE
something to worry about.

more lies I am not your partner/ Why do you solict sex from me I have
turned you down so many times

But I have little to worry about from you

You're right.

But you DO have issues with Houghton County Sheriff's department.

Have fun.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie calls the Cop what a laugh

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

cut
more lies I am not your partner/ Why do you solict sex from me I have
turned you down so many times

But I have little to worry about from you

You're right.

yea i knw you make empty threats

But you DO have issues with Houghton County Sheriff's department.

ah yes you called them again?

it is only about 20 minutes from town

Have fun.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 26th 05, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why did stvie lie here too about houghton county

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
[...]

on the first I had issues but he sent the proity mail package on the
5th and yet still had done nothing by the 23rd

tell the truth about something stveie

Have fun.

Steve, K4YZ

an update on Stevie [email protected] Policy 23 December 1st 05 08:39 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Seems SOMEONE Has An Obsession Problem! K4YZ Policy 1 November 29th 05 05:58 PM
New BBS N9OGL Policy 155 August 10th 05 04:28 AM
Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM