Old December 8th 05, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Empty Spent

Default Zenith 7000DY Trans-Oceanic For Sale

Very good condition. One owner so far. Will work on 50 or 60 cycles.
Probably much less than five hundred hours of use.

Asking $600.00

Shipping included. Will be insured for about $700.00

Will accept payment by "Paypal" certified check, or bank transfer.

email for more details

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum in Cyberspace.