Old December 8th 05, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Empty Spent

Default Zenith 7000DY Trans-Oceanic For Sale

Very good condition. One owner so far. Will work on 50 or 60 cycles.
Probably much less than five hundred hours of use.

Asking $600.00

Shipping included. Will be insured for about $700.00

Will accept payment by "Paypal" certified check, or bank transfer.

email for more details

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum in Cyberspace.

Old December 10th 05, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HPGrn

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:38:24 -0500, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

You're joking about the price, right?

"Empty Spent" wrote in message
.. .
Very good condition. One owner so far. Will work on 50 or 60 cycles.
Probably much less than five hundred hours of use.

Asking $600.00

Depending on the condition....it just might bring that price.

Old December 10th 05, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A week ago,I was checking out Antique Radio Classified
www.devilfinder.com Antique Radio Classified

and I saw at least two Zenith Trans-Oceanic radios for sale and a bunch
of other radios for sale too,tree,fo.And I also clicked on their link to
fill out online for a freebie sample of the magazine.It showed up in my
snail box this morning,I haven't even opened the envelope it is
in,yet,(I will read it in a little because I am feeling the need to
visit my porcelain throne) So Ladies and Gents,fill out that there
online thingy and you too can be a proud owner of a freebie sample of
Antique Radio Classified.
cuhulin

Old December 11th 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Unrevealed Source

No, even those that are in absolutely mint condition go for $300-350. Most
sell for less.

$600? Never. It's just not that rare a radio. Lots of them on eBay,
always. Look up the completed auctions on D7000Y. It appears that this
seller did not do that.

wrote:

You're joking about the price, right?

. ..