Old December 14th 05, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Empty Spent

Default Zenith 7000DY Trans-Oceanic For Sale

Excellent condition! Just off the assembly line.
One owner so far. Will work on 50 or 60 cycles.
All other T/O's work on 60 cycle only.

Probably much less than five hundred hours of use.

Asking $450.00

Shipping included. Will be insured for about $500.00

Will accept payment by "Paypal" certified check, or bank transfer.

email for more details

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:10:00 -0500, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

No, even those that are in absolutely mint condition go for $300-350. Most
sell for less.

$600? Never. It's just not that rare a radio. Lots of them on eBay,
always. Look up the completed auctions on D7000Y. It appears that this
seller did not do that.

"HPGrn" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:38:24 -0500, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

You're joking about the price, right?

"Empty Spent" wrote in message
Very good condition. One owner so far. Will work on 50 or 60 cycles.
Probably much less than five hundred hours of use.

Asking $600.00

Depending on the condition....it just might bring that price.

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum in Cyberspace.