Old December 14th 05, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default HF radar

wrote:
Don't laugh, but in the dark ages, I had to write Fortran programs to
do such calculations.Matlab didn't exist. Hey, I said stop laughing!
;-)

I recently took a tour of the NSA museum, and they had a computer punch
card on display. Well, I suppose there are people who never saw one,
but geez....

I can probably still remember how to make a formatting card for an 029.
The local junior college had them until at least 1980 as their only
data entry tool for the 360/30.