Old December 16th 05, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

Default Bearcat BCT-8 software

Don't waist time with the cheesy software Uniden gives you. Check out
Butel's offering: ARC8

http://www.butelsoftware.com/

Bill Crocker

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have had no success in figuring our part of the software included
with my scanner.

For instance in the database window: Window|Reference Database.... I
can't get it to do a thing. Does it? If so, how do you get it to do
anything?

Second, I can't make it import .csv files.

Third, most of the time, I can't get it to paste anything into the
database...I got it to work once and can't duplicate whatever I did.

THEN - I was wondering about the purchased software (key). Has anybody
bought it? Does it work ok?