Old December 17th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DJ Bjorklund

Default English anti-'Mercan from Mideast

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:35:51 -0500, "Tony" wrote:

Nice to meet you Tone
Now allow me this Kubrickian observation that perhaps the best part of
your homosexual ass ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up
as a stain on the sheet.

Hugs,
DJ

Ok, White Trash Hickory Goober, you and your cousin. I hope he gets his just
reward in I-Raq

"DJ Bjorklund" wrote in message
.. .
OK, OK, grin good points, both of you.

I'd just like to hear it from the "rug ridin' wanna-bee, towel headed
enemy of all that is right and good" as my Iraq based young cousin
refers to them sum-bitches.