Old December 15th 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DJ Bjorklund

Default English anti-'Mercan from Mideast

I'm curious, where does one catch the most anti US rhetoric broadcast
(from the Mid east in English) on the SW bands...?
Old December 15th 05, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article ,
DJ Bjorklund wrote:

I'm curious, where does one catch the most anti US rhetoric broadcast
(from the Mid east in English) on the SW bands...?

The BBC.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 16th 05, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
johnboy

Hell!

Why bother with radio for anti American crap??...

Just turn on CNN

Old December 16th 05, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DJ Bjorklund

OK, OK, grin good points, both of you.

I'd just like to hear it from the "rug ridin' wanna-bee, towel headed
enemy of all that is right and good" as my Iraq based young cousin
refers to them sum-bitches.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:26:00 -0500, "johnboy"
wrote:

Hell!

Why bother with radio for anti American crap??...

Just turn on CNN

Old December 16th 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tony

Ok, White Trash Hickory Goober, you and your cousin. I hope he gets his just
reward in I-Raq

wrote:

Hell!

Why bother with radio for anti American crap??...

Just turn on CNN

Old December 17th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DJ Bjorklund

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:35:51 -0500, "Tony" wrote:

Nice to meet you Tone
Now allow me this Kubrickian observation that perhaps the best part of
your homosexual ass ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up
as a stain on the sheet.

Hugs,
DJ

Ok, White Trash Hickory Goober, you and your cousin. I hope he gets his just
reward in I-Raq

.. .

Old December 18th 05, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am one of them "white trashes".Why dont you come here to 1304 Denson
Ave,Jackson,Mississippi and YOU try to shoot me!!! My name is James
Larry Ryan. www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Old December 18th 05, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

'Just Like Hitler Fought The Jews .We Too Should Fight The Jews and Burn
Them'
http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD104905

Jews Turn Into Apes and Pigs, are Annihilated and Cast Into the Sea
http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD105005

http://memri.org

Old December 19th 05, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default M... Writes - " Radio Havana Cuba is more fair and balanced than Faux News. "

But RHC is very fair and balanced compared to Faux News. RHC picks news
that suits their agenda, but they don't lie. Faux News uses that "some
people say" line to insert their propaganda.

RHF wrote:
M... Writes - " Radio Havana Cuba is more fair and balanced than Faux
News. "

M... I am glad that 'you' could contribute this bit of
personal wisdom to the discussion.

m... 'you' show true fidel-it-ee to the cause ) ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Old December 19th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

M... 'you' are a one-eyed-man in the land-of-the-blind.

again m... 'you' show 'your' true fidel-it-ee
to the cause ) ~ RHF

Voice of Russia's schedule and transmission network... Max Power Shortwave 0 November 20th 05 10:48 PM
VT Communications B'04 Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 12th 04 07:14 PM
SENTECH A'04 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 3rd 04 08:27 AM
Fwd: Sentech A04 WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 April 2nd 04 07:46 PM
Deutsche Welle English A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 27th 04 10:05 PM