Old December 18th 05, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default KAITO 1103 question

Nic. Santean wrote:
Thanks a lot for all info. If I may, I have a second question:

It seems that the units made after March 2005 are somehow
better than the earlier ones (in particular, they have several bugs
fixed). How can one tell the manufacturing date of a Kaito 1103 ?

Cordially,

Nic.

If you buy The Degen badged unit from Ebay seller Liypn he will state
that it was made after that date. Otherwise Universal Radio will sell
the Kaito badged unit and I believe they will state when it was made.
My experience with the other sellers of the Kaito units is that they
are not willing to say when it was made.

My recommendation is to go with Liypn on price - it is almost half the
Kaito model.