Old December 20th 05, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dk

Default message sent to [email protected]

Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics, movies
you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really detractiing
from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take your comments
elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that would be more
appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try some yahoo group or
someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong here on
rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!