Old December 20th 05, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dk

Default message sent to [email protected]

Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics, movies
you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really detractiing
from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take your comments
elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that would be more
appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try some yahoo group or
someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong here on
rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!

Old December 20th 05, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Torvald

dk wrote:
Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics, movies
you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really detractiing
from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take your comments
elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that would be more
appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try some yahoo group or
someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong here on
rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!

You leave our Cuhulin alone or I'll drive down from Brimson to Superior
and kick your ass personally!

That would make for a good christmas present!

Ya sure you betcha'

Torvald Johnson
Brimson, Minnesota

Old December 20th 05, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am On Topic at least a half or third of the time in this news group,,,
Look it Up.So,I join in some political discussions and/or other Off
Topic discussions on/in this news group! Sue Me!
cuhulin

Old December 20th 05, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Baker, Pluralitas!

"dk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics, movies
you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really detractiing
from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take your comments
elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that would be more
appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try some yahoo group or
someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong here on
rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!

You could plonk him.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plonk)

--
rb

Old December 20th 05, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

James Douglas wrote:

cuhulin is one of the reasons I keep reading, respect your elders, you
don't have to read anything he posts! cuhulin for president!
BTW, some day I will be riding around the USA and find my way down past
the goodwill store on 3rd street, and might stop by and have a beer on
the porch and check out those wimen!

It's the ever growing Cult of Cuhulin.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 20th 05, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And we like Blueberry Doggie, too.

Old December 20th 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
the ding-a-ling of 3.9-- mHz

"dk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics, movies
you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really detractiing
from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take your comments
elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that would be more
appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try some yahoo group or
someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong here on
rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!

HEY !!

You quit puttin down my friend in here!

He's got the most brilliant one-liners since Arthur Godfrey
and he's desperatly needed in this NG.

Much better reading that the usual bullshi+ from the usual gang of idiot
rejects from the old 14.313 that RH exiled to here...... PFHBBLLTTTTT!!!!!!

Old December 20th 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"dk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics, movies
you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really detractiing
from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take your comments
elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that would be more
appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try some yahoo group or
someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong here on
rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!

Killfile. Learn how to use it.

Old December 20th 05, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

THINK OUTSIDE THE POLYTETRAHEDRON: read cuhulin. Cuhulin is the
Marshall McLuhan of rec. radio. You never know what idea he is going to
spin off. All you cookie-cutter mass-mind types can just ignore him but
I suspect he has many readers. I am constantly amazed at the number of
world-wide readers of rec.radio who rarely post. Maybe they are trying
to figure out cuhulin. I notice that occasionally he drops his Beverley
Hillbillies routine and lets out some pretty good stuff that is out of
character. Maybe he is just yanking your chains. Further analysis
welcomed.