Old December 21st 05, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote (without attributing the other comments in her
post):

derected writing

"derected writing"...?!?!

That's what you call forgeries?

nope

i explained it do your reseach if you don't understand

No, what you did was attempt to evoke the memory of my deceased
father for your own gratification.

siple truth stevie I typed as I felt myself lead

No...You tyoed as you thought you could use to stalk.

I did not tyoed

Proof that your excuse of dyslexia is a sham.

nor have I have stalked you at anytime unless you were lying when you
claimed you have never stalked me

Of course you're stalking, Markie. We've had you admit to same in
the last week.

Steve, K4YZ