Old December 21st 05, 08:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default derected writing

derected writing

"derected writing"...?!?!

That's what you call forgeries?

nope

i explained it do your reseach if you don't understand

siple truth stevie I typed as I felt myself lead

No...You tyoed as you thought you could use to stalk.

I did not tyoed

nor have I have stalked you at anytime unless you were lying when you
claimed you have never stalked me

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote (without attributing the other comments in her
post):

derected writing

"derected writing"...?!?!

That's what you call forgeries?

nope

i explained it do your reseach if you don't understand

No, what you did was attempt to evoke the memory of my deceased
father for your own gratification.

siple truth stevie I typed as I felt myself lead

No...You tyoed as you thought you could use to stalk.

I did not tyoed

Proof that your excuse of dyslexia is a sham.

nor have I have stalked you at anytime unless you were lying when you
claimed you have never stalked me

Of course you're stalking, Markie. We've had you admit to same in
the last week.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default another forgery from stevei the asshole of RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote (without attributing the other comments in her
post):

another forgery

derected writing

"derected writing"...?!?!

That's what you call forgeries?

nope

i explained it do your reseach if you don't understand

No, what you did was attempt to evoke the memory of my deceased
father for your own gratification.

no I folowed the inspriation of th Goods in trying to make you behave
in even a semicivlized manner

siple truth stevie I typed as I felt myself lead

No...You tyoed as you thought you could use to stalk.

I did not tyoed

Proof that your excuse of dyslexia is a sham.

more lies form the asshole of RRAP a

nor have I have stalked you at anytime unless you were lying when you
claimed you have never stalked me

Of course you're stalking, Markie. We've had you admit to same in
the last week.

where is the admission asshole

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 25th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default reminding the NG of steve kiddy porn

On 21 Dec 2005 09:36:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys_old_friend wrote (without attributing the other comments in her
post):

more lies more kiddy porn

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 26th 06, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mualrkie

wrote:

More Markie Mularkie.