Old December 22nd 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default another forgery from stevei the asshole of RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote (without attributing the other comments in her
post):

another forgery

derected writing

"derected writing"...?!?!

That's what you call forgeries?

nope

i explained it do your reseach if you don't understand

No, what you did was attempt to evoke the memory of my deceased
father for your own gratification.

no I folowed the inspriation of th Goods in trying to make you behave
in even a semicivlized manner

siple truth stevie I typed as I felt myself lead

No...You tyoed as you thought you could use to stalk.

I did not tyoed

Proof that your excuse of dyslexia is a sham.

more lies form the asshole of RRAP a

nor have I have stalked you at anytime unless you were lying when you
claimed you have never stalked me

Of course you're stalking, Markie. We've had you admit to same in
the last week.

where is the admission asshole

Steve, K4YZ