Old December 25th 05, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Future

m II wrote:

wrote:
I should add my best wishes for the season: Merry Christmas,
Satisfactory Saturnalia, etc.,and the non-conroversial HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all..73...

Non controversial? Perhaps, but it is certainly a varied date.

Hindu New Year, Diwali, or sometimes spelled Divali, is celebrated late
October or early November.

http://tinyurl.com/cl45j

The Chinese New year is celebrated on the first day of the First Moon of
the lunar calendar. The corresponding date in the solar calendar varies
from as early as January 21st to as late as February 19th.

http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/...r/newyear.html

It would appear DxAss is actually a Venezuelan citizen who celebrates
New Years ALL year long. A long overdue time for washing one's clothes,
I should think.

In my country, people usually wear yellow underwear on New Year's Day.

Isn't the yellow underwear a daily thing for you dumbass Canucks? After all, it
helps to hide the fact that you're all ****ing your pants every day.

LMFAO at the dumbass stem in CanaDuhhhhhhh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA