Old December 25th 05, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Future

www.devilfinder.com What is the future for Shortwave Radio?
cuhulin

Old December 25th 05, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

like tv transmissions and cable the tv rf power transmissions may
mostly close except those for sercurity. the shift is to cable and
satellite tv

with this in mind I would say the demise of rf sw stations will happen
but at a much slower rate

in the future, it may be in vogue to have a raw rf stations

only a few cents worth

all the best

Paul

Old December 25th 05, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
www.devilfinder.com What is the future for Shortwave Radio?
cuhulin

.................................................. .................................................. ...................................A
big advantage of short-wave radios is that the one can listen to
controversial material without Big Brother ( the New World Order
control freaks) knowing about it as compared to the internet, OnStar,
and other controlled media that leave a track. I would think that the
trend is to shut down short-wave stations except for private ones that
are able to generate operating funds.And even some of these are
operated as black ops by government agencies. The amount of
surveillance made possible by supercomuters, satellites.etc is
frightening and I can't imagine that the big boys want such loose
cannons as free short-wave radio stations screwing up their controlled
universe.

Old December 25th 05, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I should add my best wishes for the season: Merry Christmas,
Satisfactory Saturnalia, etc.,and the non-conroversial HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all..73...

Old December 25th 05, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

wrote:
I should add my best wishes for the season: Merry Christmas,
Satisfactory Saturnalia, etc.,and the non-conroversial HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all..73...

Non controversial? Perhaps, but it is certainly a varied date.

Hindu New Year, Diwali, or sometimes spelled Divali, is celebrated late
October or early November.

http://tinyurl.com/cl45j

The Chinese New year is celebrated on the first day of the First Moon of
the lunar calendar. The corresponding date in the solar calendar varies
from as early as January 21st to as late as February 19th.

http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/...r/newyear.html

It would appear DxAss is actually a Venezuelan citizen who celebrates
New Years ALL year long. A long overdue time for washing one's clothes,
I should think.

In my country, people usually wear yellow underwear on New Year's Day.

http://www.topics-mag.com/internatl/...years-page.htm

mike

Old December 25th 05, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

wrote:
I should add my best wishes for the season: Merry Christmas,
Satisfactory Saturnalia, etc.,and the non-conroversial HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all..73...

Non controversial? Perhaps, but it is certainly a varied date.

Hindu New Year, Diwali, or sometimes spelled Divali, is celebrated late
October or early November.

http://tinyurl.com/cl45j

The Chinese New year is celebrated on the first day of the First Moon of
the lunar calendar. The corresponding date in the solar calendar varies
from as early as January 21st to as late as February 19th.

http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/...r/newyear.html

It would appear DxAss is actually a Venezuelan citizen who celebrates
New Years ALL year long.

If I was I'd be happy that I wasn't a dumbass in CanaDuh... like you, 'tard boy!

LMFAO at the stem yet again!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 25th 05, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Isn't the yellow underwear a daily thing for you dumbass Canucks? After all, it
helps to hide the fact that you're all ****ing your pants every day.

LMFAO at the dumbass stem in CanaDuhhhhhhh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 25th 05, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

LMFAO at the dumbass stem in CanaDuhhhhhhh.

What you do with your 'effin' ass is your business, but why advertise it
here? Someone should have told you that anal sex is deviant behaviour.
Get help, Bozo.

mike