Old December 26th 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Miller

Default More connectors

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:34:02 -0600, Chris W wrote:

Tell me why can't one place stock and sale all the connectors I want?
What a pain. I'm curious if someone knows of an online source that
stocks all of the following

Cable Ends
N Male crimp for LMR 240
N Female crimp for LMR 240
N Male crimp for LMR 400
N Female crimp for LMR 400
N Male crimp for LMR 600
N Female crimp for LMR 600
SMA Male Crimp for LMR 240
SMA Female Bulkhead Crimp for LMR 240

Adapters
N Male to UHF Female
N Female to UHF Male
N Male to SMA Female

http://www.thewireman.com

Call their phone number, and they should have whatever you need.

They also have a nice little book, The Wirebook IV, that explains a
lot of history about connectors, coax and wire.

bob
k5qwg

BTW, who is the inept clueless moron that decided UHF Female should be
called SO-239 and UHF Male should be called PL-259? And why do people
still call them that? While I'm ranting, they should rename it to VHF
or maybe even HF, it certainly shouldn't be called a UHF connector.