Old December 27th 05, 10:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
F4DRH

Default Physically short multi band HF antennas

Hi ED,

An old-ages HF multi-band antenna called Maria Maluca was made of two
elements (7.65 m / 5.05 m / boom length = 1.72 m) feeded by a twin lead. It
is a compromise between size en performances.

That antenna was used by south-american stations (that's where the name
comes from). Of course, operation was better in hupper HF bands (some says
that 80 m operation was possible!!!).

If someone is interested I can scan the description I have (in a french ...
but I can translate it)

Best regards

Jean-Marc
F4DRH
www.barbaxoops.com

"SWArmory" a écrit dans le message de news:
I am looking for information on construction a small (physically) multi
band
HF beam/yagi type antenna. Any input is welcomed

Thanks

ED
KA4LQI