Old December 27th 05, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default (OT) : A Revelation from DaviD - " Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted a new Pearl Harbor because he knew pussies like you . . . "

On 27 Dec 2005 13:23:20 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

A Revelation from DaviD - " Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted
a new Pearl Harbor because he knew pussies like you . . . "

DaviD - Honestly DaviD ?

DaviD - Honestly DaviD !

DaviD - Honestly DaviD [.]

Quite Honestly DaviD - I would not even accuse
or even allude to Bill and/or Hillary Clinton of
being capable of such a heinous criminal act.

DaviD - When 'you' make such a public proclamation
'you' Clearly Evidence the Sickness of the Liberal Mind-Set
in Today's Political Arena of Ideas - sick, Sick. SICK !

God {Allah} Bless America and Our Elected Leaders - Amen.

I Believe in America and Our Elected Leaders ~ RHF
.
.

I wouldn't accuse the Clintons of this either. George Bush is a
flat-out bonkers who thinks he can bring Jesus back to life. He is
capable of any kind of twisted behavior. Look at him. Look at the
twisted gang of deviants he hangs out with. Look at his family
history (Hitler's bankers, etc.).