Old December 27th 05, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default (OT) : M... - Remember - The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and never, Never. NEVER ! FORGET [.]

On 26 Dec 2005 22:42:43 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted a new Pearl Harbor because he
knew pussies like you would give him unprecedented powers to **** all
over the Constitution. If it weren't for you, and pussies like you,
there would have been no 9/11.

Old December 27th 05, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted a new Pearl Harbor because he
knew pussies like you would give him unprecedented powers to **** all
over the Constitution. If it weren't for you, and pussies like you,
there would have been no 9/11.

You're the pussy, mental retard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 05, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default (OT) : A Revelation from DaviD - " Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted a new Pearl Harbor because he knew pussies like you . . . "

A Revelation from DaviD - " Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted
a new Pearl Harbor because he knew pussies like you . . . "

DaviD - Honestly DaviD ?

DaviD - Honestly DaviD !

DaviD - Honestly DaviD [.]

Quite Honestly DaviD - I would not even accuse
or even allude to Bill and/or Hillary Clinton of
being capable of such a heinous criminal act.

DaviD - When 'you' make such a public proclamation
'you' Clearly Evidence the Sickness of the Liberal Mind-Set
in Today's Political Arena of Ideas - sick, Sick. SICK !

God {Allah} Bless America and Our Elected Leaders - Amen.

I Believe in America and Our Elected Leaders ~ RHF
Old December 27th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

RHF wrote:

A Revelation from DaviD - " Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted
a new Pearl Harbor because he knew pussies like you . . . "

DaviD - Honestly DaviD ?

DaviD - Honestly DaviD !

DaviD - Honestly DaviD [.]

Quite Honestly DaviD - I would not even accuse
or even allude to Bill and/or Hillary Clinton of
being capable of such a heinous criminal act.

DaviD - When 'you' make such a public proclamation
'you' Clearly Evidence the Sickness of the Liberal Mind-Set
in Today's Political Arena of Ideas - sick, Sick. SICK !

What do you expect, after all he is mentally ill.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 05, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 27 Dec 2005 13:23:20 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

A Revelation from DaviD - " Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted
a new Pearl Harbor because he knew pussies like you . . . "

DaviD - Honestly DaviD ?

DaviD - Honestly DaviD !

DaviD - Honestly DaviD [.]

Quite Honestly DaviD - I would not even accuse
or even allude to Bill and/or Hillary Clinton of
being capable of such a heinous criminal act.

DaviD - When 'you' make such a public proclamation
'you' Clearly Evidence the Sickness of the Liberal Mind-Set
in Today's Political Arena of Ideas - sick, Sick. SICK !

God {Allah} Bless America and Our Elected Leaders - Amen.

I Believe in America and Our Elected Leaders ~ RHF
.
.

I wouldn't accuse the Clintons of this either. George Bush is a
flat-out bonkers who thinks he can bring Jesus back to life. He is
capable of any kind of twisted behavior. Look at him. Look at the
twisted gang of deviants he hangs out with. Look at his family
history (Hitler's bankers, etc.).

Old December 27th 05, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

[...]

And then I look at you... and I see that you're a mentally ill 'tard boy!

Stuff a sock in it, stem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 28th 05, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

David wrote:
Bush let 9/11 happen because he wanted a new Pearl Harbor because he
knew pussies like you would give him unprecedented powers to **** all
over the Constitution. If it weren't for you, and pussies like you,
there would have been no 9/11.

*sigh* Typical liberal fact elimination with history rewrite.
You'll say anything to turn a discussion into a Bush bash.