Old December 28th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Dave Holford

Default Radio Shack Scanner Clearance!

daviddd wrote:

When you say Radio Shack won't ship to Canada, are you referring to"
radioshack.com "? Have you tried a Radio Shack store that is close to
you in the USA? Let me know, because I am sure we can find a store
close to you that would ship to Canada !!
daviddd

What about the NEW Canadian Radio Shack stores? Are they offering the same
deals as the U.S. ones?

On the same topic does anyone know how many of the NEW Canadian Radio
Shack stores are open already, and how many may be planned in the near
future?

Dave
Who only has "The Source" (also known as OLD Canadian Radio Shack) stores
nearby.