Old January 1st 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Really Hans, no call to be rude

(Jeffrey Herman) wrote:
wrote:
If you don't like qrp (personaly don't see the point) ...

I'm holding a home-built 40m QRP xmtr with only 27 components. Imagine
that -- a few hours spent scrounging through my parts boxes, winding
some coils, soldering everything together, and as if my magic, I'm on
40m CW. Now do you see the point?

73, Jeff KH6O

I aslo dont like poeple that show off there buliding equipment abilites
makes you sound like a showoff I raelly dont like 40 mters or cw forthat
matter etiher. I tryed to get my lsisnce once but the doctor wont
coroperate at all
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download