Old January 2nd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton

Default Pro 95 question about rebanding

"Larry Copenhaver" wrote in message
The amount of time that I used the Pro 95 so far has been very limited.
It
appears that using the search function, I have found frequencies in the
800
MHZ band only a couple of times. These have sounded like police
transmissions, but I do not know for sure- at the time, I didn't know how
copy the frequencies into a bank so I have not been able to listen on any
sort of regular basis. I am still trying to figure out the trunking
feature
of this radio. Almost everything that I have picked up has been in lower
bands.

Go to the Radio Reference site and they will explain to you how it all
works. They may have the info on the police and fire in your area.
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]