Old January 1st 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Mills

Default short wave reception in New Hampshire...is it less than a couple years ago?

Hi,

I am using a Grundig YB 400 PE. A couple years ago.. (ie 2003-2004) I got
many stations from Radio Canada to Radio France to china and of course the
VOA. At the time I was in a house on a hill top.

Now I am in an apartment building in a shallow valley. I get very few
stations. Those I get the reception is not that great. I have not used
external antennas..just the one that came with the radio.

What's up? could it be that there is just less broadcasting going to the
northeast us?

David