Old January 3rd 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Russia Plans to Return to Soviet-era Radio Jamming

SeeingEyeDog wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
CRI has plenty of money to spend. I get strong signals direct from China
and relayed from Cuba. I can get them any time of day. I think they are
relayed from Canada also.

Once the Conservatives are elected in Canada you can kiss the CRI relay from
Kanada good-bye.

Not so. The Canadian government, in whatever political stripe, is almost
as much in love with Communist China as the US corporations are. It
appears about ninety percent of all manufactured goods in our stores are
of Chinese origin.

The vast majority of light fixtures are now made by the slave labour in
China. They target industries to monopolize. It's an unholy alliance.
Big Business in partnership with a State of over a Billion people that
knows how to control it's work force and 'wages'.

mike