Old January 3rd 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Russia Plans to Return to Soviet-era Radio Jamming

SeeingEyeDog wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
CRI has plenty of money to spend. I get strong signals direct from China
and relayed from Cuba. I can get them any time of day. I think they are
relayed from Canada also.

Once the Conservatives are elected in Canada you can kiss the CRI relay from
Kanada good-bye.

Not so. The Canadian government, in whatever political stripe, is almost
as much in love with Communist China as the US corporations are. It
appears about ninety percent of all manufactured goods in our stores are
of Chinese origin.

The vast majority of light fixtures are now made by the slave labour in
China. They target industries to monopolize. It's an unholy alliance.
Big Business in partnership with a State of over a Billion people that
knows how to control it's work force and 'wages'.

mike
Old January 3rd 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

SeeingEyeDog wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
CRI has plenty of money to spend. I get strong signals direct from China
and relayed from Cuba. I can get them any time of day. I think they are
relayed from Canada also.

Once the Conservatives are elected in Canada you can kiss the CRI relay from
Kanada good-bye.

Not so. The Canadian government, in whatever political stripe, is almost
as much in love with Communist China as the US corporations are. It
appears about ninety percent of all manufactured goods in our stores are
of Chinese origin.

Then the corporations in CanaDuh must be in love with Communist China as well.
Unless of course the Government (sic) in CanaDuh handles the stocking of store
shelves.

Just an observation.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 3rd 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

You can also count the Republican controlled House, Senate, and Presidency
as being in love with Communist China and their cheap labor with their big
business buddies.

Spend a day at China Mart or Kommie Mart or Tar Gay and see what they are
selling.

Old January 3rd 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
nk.net...
You can also count the Republican controlled House, Senate, and Presidency
as being in love with Communist China and their cheap labor with their big
business buddies.

Spend a day at China Mart or Kommie Mart or Tar Gay and see what they are
selling.

And then there's all the outsourcing to India, where human rights
violations, their version of apartheid (the caste system) and discrimination
are institutionalized within the society, and not likely to change in the
foreseeable future.

Old January 3rd 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Billy Smith wrote:

You can also count the Republican controlled House, Senate, and Presidency
as being in love with Communist China and their cheap labor with their big
business buddies.

Spend a day at China Mart or Kommie Mart or Tar Gay and see what they are
selling.

When did I imply that they weren't selling goods made in China? Please try to
pay attention, oh challenged one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA