Old January 10th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more ****

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion
No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

Steve, K4YZ