Old January 10th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default annoying posters...Like Markie Morgan

wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 10:18:38 -0800, "cmdr buzz corey"

according a few lwayer friend of mine (we talking about this last
week)

Uh huh...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

a signature which is the requirementof the law is what ever the user
wants

to illustrate in test

if I says "lsfgjlgaselfgsadjl" is my signature then it is

In your case, Markie, the courts will be satisfied with (and
probably would actually prefer) that you just make an "X".

Steve, K4YZ