Old January 11th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default **** from steve

On 11 Jan 2006 06:29:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

No, you've not.

Yes or no. Will you adhere to the same "standard" that you demand
of everyone else?

of course and I do have never broken it

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion
No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope.

Meaning that if you have any ####ing questions you need to go to a
NG about ####ing. That's where you can get your ####ing questions
answered.

what is ####ing?

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

You're the ne making all the demands, Markie.

the ne

nope you make plenty of demand yourself

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server