Old January 12th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
jimbo

Default Any Such Coax Switch?

I have two, 2 meter radios, one in my basement shack and one in my
computer room on the second floor. I have one 2 meter antenna located
in the third floor attic. I would like a switch that would switch the
antenna between the two radios and I want the radio that is not
connected to the antenna to be connected to a dummy load.

Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but all of the switches I have
found so far, switch multiple antennas to one radio and ground the
unused antenna(s).

Thanks for any help, jimbo