Old January 12th 06, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I have plenty to say.

Indeed. You have plenty of apologies to make.

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

Steve, K4YZ

So Mark cut one of your apologies?

Brain, I expect Markie to not be able to understand the words in
front of him, but not you.

if I did steve give a googleink so I can go find it and if I haev you
may be assured I will apoligze for such a mistake but likely if you did
I missed becuase I flsuhed with the lies you led off with

If we were able to "flsuh" all the MarkiePosts that had lies in
them, USENET bandwidth consumption would be markedly (pardon the pun)
reduced....By thousands of posts worth...

Steve, K4YZ