Old January 10th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the censor

steve claim any interfence in a poster geting his message is
censorship

then shy does stev enegae in censorhsip? he has mae in the last 6 week
about 200 hundred post where he as retitled the post More Markie
Mularkie clearly infereing with my post?

no this is not censorship

twhat is happening is steve name calling some more

likely becuase he has nothing else to say
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 11th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more evasion and lie from the asshole of rrap

On 10 Jan 2006 20:05:52 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
steve claim any interfence in a poster geting his message is
censorship

No, I did nothing of the kind.

yes you did

then shy does stev enegae in censorhsip? he has mae in the last 6 week
about 200 hundred post where he as retitled the post More Markie
Mularkie clearly infereing with my post?

"More Markie Mularkie" finds it's way into the subject line
because (1) it refers TO you, Markie, and (2) it overrides your use of
profanities.

more lies you post stuffunder that title that no word of mine apears
in and has nothing to do the post I just mentioned will be reposted
shortly

no this is not censorship

Whoa Ho! Markie has a flash of lucidity!

i am always lucid you are the one suffering from insanity of that I
have no doubt

twhat is happening is steve name calling some more

Nope.

yes it

likely becuase he has nothing else to say

I have plenty to say.

then say it

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

which is not censorship

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
steve claim any interfence in a poster geting his message is
censorship

No, I did nothing of the kind.

yes you did

Nope.

Your imagination is overactive again.

then shy does stev enegae in censorhsip? he has mae in the last 6 week
about 200 hundred post where he as retitled the post More Markie
Mularkie clearly infereing with my post?

"More Markie Mularkie" finds it's way into the subject line
because (1) it refers TO you, Markie, and (2) it overrides your use of
profanities.

more lies you post stuffunder that title that no word of mine apears
in and has nothing to do the post I just mentioned will be reposted
shortly

Uh huh...Sure.

no this is not censorship

Whoa Ho! Markie has a flash of lucidity!

i am always lucid...(SNIP)

No you're not.

you are the one suffering from insanity of that I have no doubt

Now the illiterate moron is a mental health provider.

I guess when you have been IN the system so long, you being to
feel like you are PART of the system.

Sorry. Doesn't work that way.

twhat is happening is steve name calling some more

Nope.

yes it

Nope.

likely becuase he has nothing else to say

I have plenty to say.

then say it

I have been.

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

which is not censorship

Sure it is ! ! ! ! !

You're trying to stop a particular line of discussion! It is the
epitome of censorship!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default **** **** and more ****

wrote:
steve claim any interfence in a poster geting his message is
censorship

No, I did nothing of the kind.

yes you did

Nope.

yes you did

Your imagination is overactive again.

never overactve

that yu think such a condiction can een exist says volues about you

it would make me pity you if I did not steal myself against it

then shy does stev enegae in censorhsip? he has mae in the last 6 week
about 200 hundred post where he as retitled the post More Markie
Mularkie clearly infereing with my post?

"More Markie Mularkie" finds it's way into the subject line
because (1) it refers TO you, Markie, and (2) it overrides your use of
profanities.

more lies you post stuffunder that title that no word of mine apears
in and has nothing to do the post I just mentioned will be reposted
shortly

Uh huh...Sure.

I did it

no this is not censorship

Whoa Ho! Markie has a flash of lucidity!

i am always lucid...(SNIP)

No you're not.

sure am

you are the one suffering from insanity of that I have no doubt

Now the illiterate moron is a mental health provider.

no such claim was made

another lie oh hum so many lies

I guess when you have been IN the system so long, you being to
feel like you are PART of the system.

still more lies

more slander

Sorry. Doesn't work that way.

never said it did

more lis more slander

(one day I real must program a set of buttom like say the f keys to
type out stuff like that on comand)

twhat is happening is steve name calling some more

Nope.

yes it

Nope.

that is all it

you call people names

I hope that you enjoy calling people names

i would ahte thinking no one was enjoying the sad and sory busness

likely becuase he has nothing else to say

I have plenty to say.

then say it

I have been.

where?

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

which is not censorship

Sure it is ! ! ! ! !

nope

You're trying to stop a particular line of discussion! It is the
epitome of censorship!

no I shouting down **** the epitome of free speech

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:

I have plenty to say.

Indeed. You have plenty of apologies to make.

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

Steve, K4YZ

So Mark cut one of your apologies?

Old January 12th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more **** from the iddoit

On 12 Jan 2006 04:49:29 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I have plenty to say.

Indeed. You have plenty of apologies to make.

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

Steve, K4YZ

So Mark cut one of your apologies?

interesting editing steve you cutt aal of my and still keep the title
More Markie Mularkies menaing you lied iaian when you calimed you
used the label to refer only to ebut we know you lie all the time

Brain, I expect Markie to not be able to understand the words in
front of him, but not you.

what eveidence is there that Brain did not understand your word?

or is it your contention that ONLY you are allowed sarcasm.

Brain at least write well enough that his sarcasm can be told as such

if I did steve give a googleink so I can go find it and if I haev you
may be assured I will apoligze for such a mistake but likely if you did
I missed becuase I flsuhed with the lies you led off with

If we were able to "flsuh" all the MarkiePosts that had lies in
them, USENET bandwidth consumption would be markedly (pardon the pun)

no pardon grant esp as you go on to lie
reduced....By thousands of posts worth...

11, 000 post vs 2000 you do the math

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Care To Try Again, Steve? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 5 November 28th 04 11:52 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM