Old January 13th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Steve

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope. It means that I am not going to answer any "####ing"
questions here.

If you want your "####ing" questions answered, go to an NG that
discusses "####ing."

Your rules, Markie.

taking the libertyto drop the atributaions to areask these questions of
BB's and to add another at the end

So why do you start sex topic threads?

Why did you forge "Raped an old friend?"

Why did you lie and claim "Mark Morgan caught on tape...

the last was he response to a joke