Old January 10th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

No you didn't.

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion

No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope. It means that I am not going to answer any "####ing"
questions here.

If you want your "####ing" questions answered, go to an NG that
discusses "####ing."

Your rules, Markie.

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

How's that, Markie...?!?!

YOU are the one making demands here, not me.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevei **** more and more of it

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

No you didn't.

yes I did

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion

No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope. It means that I am not going to answer any "####ing"
questions here.

means you are a cowrd and a censor and a forger

If you want your "####ing" questions answered, go to an NG that
discusses "####ing."

Your rules, Markie.

not my rule til you agree they are a sugestion

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

How's that, Markie...?!?!

YOU are the one making demands here, not me.

liar you are demnding I do something that you refuse to do

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve goes on with the lies

On 10 Jan 2006 13:22:08 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

No you didn't.

yes I did
flsuh the rest of the steveie ****
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 12th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hey Steve

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

How's that, Markie...?!?!

YOU are the one making demands here, not me.

Steve, K4YZ

Mark didn't post "raped an old friend."

You did, Steve, and you made it look like Mark had posted it.

You have a lot to atone for.

Old January 12th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Steve

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope. It means that I am not going to answer any "####ing"
questions here.

If you want your "####ing" questions answered, go to an NG that
discusses "####ing."

Your rules, Markie.

So why do you start sex topic threads?

Why did you forge "Raped an old friend?"

More Markie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 3 January 10th 06 06:42 PM
Keeping Markie Mularkie In Markicentric Threads K4YZ Policy 5 November 13th 05 12:36 PM
More Markie Mularkie to Muddle Men's Minds With Meaningless Markie Meanderings K4YZ Policy 1 November 13th 05 12:24 PM
More Markie Mularkie and he will sue! itchy sanshez Policy 1 November 9th 05 03:38 PM
More Muddled Markie Mularkie to Mess With Mature Men's Minds K4YZ Policy 1 July 25th 05 11:07 PM