Old January 13th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve has truely gone mad, if he ever wasn't mad in the first

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
dave (but steve most of this aplies to you too so read if you like)

I'll read if I don't like. It's not yours to decide.

why are you reading thing if you don't want to

you are trueluy insane

or prehaps you are into to BDSM as I am

if the later, no IT is fro me to decide since the priciles of safe sane
and CONSETUAL would apply

in former case you need mental help badly

you just proved it

you have insurance from the hospital don't you

use it,

use it now

use it qucikly beofe in your madness you kill your wife or someone else
thinking they might be a turnip or me

keep making truley isane staments like that and I will realy need to
contact the mental health there in TN

care to give the number I did the same for you, you owe me that

but you will likely welch even on this simple matter you mad man