Old January 13th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default some thoughts for Dave

dave (but steve most of this aplies to you too so read if you like)

a few thoughts read or not as you like

One is is not my job to "protect" you from whatyou find ofensive, it
is just isn't my job

Two, may be you should out more but the language you object too is
mild compared to TV these days The Govenor of CA has said the word
"Bull****" "**** you asshole" you realy need to look around at the
world

you don't have to like but you do need to deal with reality

three, I am not obliged to behave in a manner you choose , that is
simply not the case

no w grow up and chew on those thoughtd (or not)
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 13th 06, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
dave (but steve most of this aplies to you too so read if you like)

I'll read if I don't like. It's not yours to decide.

a few thoughts read or not as you like

A VERY FEW thoughts, as it turns out.

One is is not my job to "protect" you from whatyou find ofensive, it
is just isn't my job

And in any case, there's nothing YOU could do to "protect" me that
my years in the Armed Forces and a TN CCP doesn't do for me.

Two, may be you should out more but the language you object too is
mild compared to TV these days The Govenor of CA has said the word
"Bull###" "#### you ###hole" you realy need to look around at the
world

I think that this proves that when a "celebrity" does something,
the weak minded and the easily swayed think it's "OK" to do too.

Pardon me if I am not ready to undermine a more mature and
responsible society because an ex-bodybuilder used some profanity in a
movie, Mark.

you don't have to like but you do need to deal with reality

I for one AM "dealing"...By trying to overcome such assinine role
model assumptions.

three, I am not obliged to behave in a manner you choose , that is
simply not the case

No one said you're "obliged" to act in any manner...Just that if
you're going to "hang" with us, we don't care to be subjected to such
trashmouth language.

I think it speaks volumes when you seem unable to "rein in" your
trash mouth even when it takes extra effort to use it on a keyboard.

no w grow up and chew on those thoughtd (or not)

The one who needs to do the "growing up" is the one who thinks
that being trash-mouthed and weak minded is "OK" because a celebrity
used some profanity in a movie.

I for one like Amateur Radio BECAUSE it's a bit more cerebral
passtime and the typical adherant tends to be a little bit smarter and
more mature than your average "big time wrestling" fan.

Steve, K4YZ