Old January 13th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Litzendraht

Default FS: BC469A Transmitter

David,
Ya got me. I missed the octal power socket. And I'm just not
familiar with the details of the mount.I know that they are hard to
find. I could have almost accepted the extra antenna post if it were
carefully aligned.

I'll confess, in my day, I was a Command set hacker. It seems the
object was to do anything possible to keep it from looking like a
Command set. You should have seen what I did to a nice BC-458 when I
built my first SSB rig in 1958.

Luckily, I still have a clean BC-455 and 459.

John