Old January 13th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Giacomo Casanova

Default Broadcast Jamming Continues in Post Cold-War World

What is it that our country is so frightened that we may hear that
they have to resort to jamming?

Don't they think we have enough intelligence to decide for ourselves
whether something being said is accurate, or not?

One can find correct answers to just about any question imaginable in
a few minutes, just by using Google.

I don't jam out neighbors when they are talking to me. I listen
carefully, and if what they are saying makes sense, I may adjust my
lifestyle accordingly.

If I believe that it doesn't then I avoid them altogether if I can.
However, I don't stand right in their face and try to drown them out
with my volume as they speak; which is basically what jammers of all
countries do.

Shlala Gashle

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:14:22 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"SR" wrote in message
How does jamming sound like?

SR

Still a lot of it going on here. Who knows who's jamming whom..

http://www.geocities.com/lectroncity/Korea.jamming.mp3

First section of the file is a jammer on 855 KHz. This is one of the primary
types used.