Old January 13th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Giacomo Casanova

Default Broadcast Jamming Continues in Post Cold-War World

What is it that our country is so frightened that we may hear that
they have to resort to jamming?

Don't they think we have enough intelligence to decide for ourselves
whether something being said is accurate, or not?

One can find correct answers to just about any question imaginable in
a few minutes, just by using Google.

I don't jam out neighbors when they are talking to me. I listen
carefully, and if what they are saying makes sense, I may adjust my
lifestyle accordingly.

If I believe that it doesn't then I avoid them altogether if I can.
However, I don't stand right in their face and try to drown them out
with my volume as they speak; which is basically what jammers of all
countries do.

Shlala Gashle

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:14:22 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"SR" wrote in message
How does jamming sound like?

SR

Still a lot of it going on here. Who knows who's jamming whom..

http://www.geocities.com/lectroncity/Korea.jamming.mp3

First section of the file is a jammer on 855 KHz. This is one of the primary
types used.

Old January 14th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

"Giacomo Casanova" wrote
What is it that our country is so frightened that we may hear that
they have to resort to jamming?

Don't they think we have enough intelligence to decide for ourselves
whether something being said is accurate, or not?

One can find correct answers to just about any question imaginable in
a few minutes, just by using Google.

Google along with many many other internet sites are routinely blocked in
dictatorial regimes such as Communist China.
This "blocking" will be spreading and getting much worse soon.

I don't jam out neighbors when they are talking to me. I listen
carefully, and if what they are saying makes sense, I may adjust my
lifestyle accordingly.

But if you don't have freedom of access to information you may just be
digesting more propaganda with a different color.

If I believe that it doesn't then I avoid them altogether if I can.
However, I don't stand right in their face and try to drown them out
with my volume as they speak; which is basically what jammers of all
countries do.

Communist China also jams by simply transmitting traditional Chinese
orchestral music on the same frequency.

Old January 14th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S.fed govt has already blocked many,many websites that really have no
sense in being blocked.
cuhulin

Old January 15th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Give me an example.

Old January 15th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I dont know if it is an example,but CryptomeCN
www.cryptome.org/index.html publishes articles other news sites do
not publish.There is mention of a radio interview at cryptome's website
too.
cuhulin

Old January 15th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Important Announcement On Middle East Covrage.
www.homelandsecurityus.com

LLD = -U.S.so-called "news media" = U.S.Ministry of Propaganda = Lieing
Lap Dogs = them talking heads on tv 24/7 tv channels.I almost Never
click on those Lieing Lap Dogs on tv.In fact,it has been weeks since I
clicked on any of them.
cuhulin

Radio World NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 May 29th 04 01:18 AM
Radio World NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 May 21st 04 04:54 PM
Radio World NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 April 30th 04 11:41 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
BATLABS possible stolen motorola radio post private General 0 December 13th 03 03:46 AM