Old January 15th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

Default My comment on RM-11305 and RM-11306

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

hijacking another thread steve

Yes, you are, Markie.

if you liek I am hijacking your hijacking of a thread sure

I didn't "hijack" anything. I commented directly on Toiddie's
comments.

but you do it all the time

you posted in your reply nothing about the RM just peronal attack
against Todd

You didn't pay attention (big flash there...)

don't doubt trying to provoke him in another outburst so you could
flame him some some

"....flame him some some"....?!?!?

you have admited to such tactics in another thread

No, I have not "admitted" to any such thing.

BTW i must complement you you on that admision it shows their may be
some hope for you in mental porblem that is your paranoia dn meglomania
as well as that OCD

Markie, WHAT are you talking about?

so do run along to your therapist

What therapist?