Old January 15th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

Nope.

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

otherwise it become an act of censorship and foregry on your part

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ