Old January 15th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies still from steve the lier

I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

otherwise it become an act of censorship and foregry on your part

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 15th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

Nope.

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

otherwise it become an act of censorship and foregry on your part

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more ****

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

Nope.

it sure is

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

never you had to reapet my words at all

in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

otherwise it become an act of censorship and foregry on your part

Nope.

yep censorship and forgery

why are you afraid of truth?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 16th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

never you had to reapet my words at all

in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

That's the most convoluted piece of garbage you've written in, oh, the
last ten or fifteen minutes.

If I understand correctly, you never said that anyone had to "reapet"
your words and you'd prefer that no one does, but if they do "reapet"
them, then they must "reapet" them.

You certainly aren't a Marilyn Vos Savant.

Dave K8MN
Old January 16th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:

never said you were under such an obligation

Okay, no obligation.

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

There's an obligation?

Dave K8MN

Old January 16th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:55:19 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

never you had to reapet my words at all

in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

That's the most convoluted piece of garbage you've written in, oh, the
last ten or fifteen minutes.

not at all

the porblem that you and stve insist on lying about my postion

If I understand correctly, you never said that anyone had to "reapet"
your words and you'd prefer that no one does, but if they do "reapet"
them, then they must "reapet" them.

repatethem corectly and without alteration or distortion

You certainly aren't a Marilyn Vos Savant.

certainly not

Dave K8MN

Old January 16th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.
never said you were under such an obligation
Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.
never you had to reapet my words at all
in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

That's the most convoluted piece of garbage you've written in, oh, the
last ten or fifteen minutes.

not at all

Okay, you've written other, more convoluted pieces of garbage within the
last ten for fifteen minutes.

the porblem that you and stve insist on lying about my postion

You have a big "porblem" alright. Stve and Dve are lng abt yr postion
when they summarize that which you've written and it turns out to
contain two opposites.

If I understand correctly, you never said that anyone had to "reapet"
your words and you'd prefer that no one does, but if they do "reapet"
them, then they must "reapet" them.

repatethem corectly and without alteration or distortion

That *is not* what you wrote earlier.

You certainly aren't a Marilyn Vos Savant.

certainly not

That's quite right. She has the highest IQ ever tested. You claim that
yours is even higher--but there's been no evidence of it demonstrated in
anything you've ever posted here.

Dave K8MN
Old January 16th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 05:17:52 GMT, Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.
never said you were under such an obligation
Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.
never you had to reapet my words at all
in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them
That's the most convoluted piece of garbage you've written in, oh, the
last ten or fifteen minutes.

not at all

Okay, you've written other, more convoluted pieces of garbage within the
last ten for fifteen minutes.

meaning you were lying but you will not admit to it

the porblem that you and stve insist on lying about my postion

You have a big "porblem" alright.

not a big one
Stve and Dve are lng abt yr postion
when they summarize that which you've written and it turns out to
contain two opposites.

becuase neither you and steve are interested in making summaries that
are related in any fashion to what you claim to be sumerizing

If I understand correctly, you never said that anyone had to "reapet"
your words and you'd prefer that no one does, but if they do "reapet"
them, then they must "reapet" them.

repatethem corectly and without alteration or distortion

That *is not* what you wrote earlier.

yes it is I have written it many times

but you and steve choose to take advantage of my dyslexia to make
retype the same other and other again till I make a mistake and then
play your gotcha games

Old January 16th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

Nope.

it sure is

No it's not. I made no effort whatsoever to keep you from posting
whatever you wanted to say.

I simply choose to no rebroadcast it.

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

never you had to reapet my words at all

You're STILL being an idiot.

in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

I am under NO obligation ot help spread your form of DNA-diluting
misbehaviour, Markie. If you want to post page-after-page of
profanities, then have at it...But if you've responded to something I
wrote and expect a response, you may rest assured that I will NOT be
repeating your guttermouth.

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

otherwise it become an act of censorship and foregry on your part

Nope.

yep censorship and forgery

Nope.

It's not censorship since I never acted to prevent you from being
trash mouthed in the first place.

And it's not forgery since I never attempted to pass it off as
anyone's "work" but yours.

why are you afraid of truth?

I'm not.

I'm just waiting for you to express some.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 16th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more lies more **** more forgery more censorship all from the asshole of rrap

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

Nope.

it sure is

No it's not. I made no effort whatsoever to keep you from posting
whatever you wanted to say.

that is lie unless of course you were lying when you stated you were
trying to get my access to net canceled

but these points are divertion

you comited forgery and censorship plain and simple and now you are too
cowardly to admit the truth

moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for [email protected] General 30 January 8th 06 09:23 PM
why does steve make asine lies and then deny them [email protected] Policy 0 January 7th 06 08:40 AM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM