Old January 20th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve fraud

On 19 Jan 2006 04:00:05 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

That didn't mean a thing, Mark. I have no idea of what you are
trying to say. I am not sure what "Google" post you are refering to.
Your offer of an apology duly noted, but I SINCERELY have no idea what
you're talking about.

you are the fraud you made the apology I offered you none and will not

you have since deined your apology but you contiue to tell lies about
my action you are depecable
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download