Old January 18th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default truce disencagement complete I believe

Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

there are 2 truce but threads with exaand acact example

one no thvague threats

2 you must adress my wife gf as female wether you belive it or not

You break this this truce at and I will respond withan even greater
effort I trust even you realize that

I will also mention I am not responible for BB frank lenn etc you may
try to offer terms for my particaption in such threads, I promises to
consider your requests

I may choose to warn about what I see as truce violations on your part
or i may simply declare jihad as I see fit

i do ask the coutesy that you try to keep your posting volume down for
the next 36 hr as I have blown the google limits on 2 acount doing this

just as coutesy not a demand

Old January 19th 06, 02:32 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an old friend
You break this this truce at and I will respond withan even greater
effort I trust even you realize that
During a visit to the mental asylum, Mark asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said Mark. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
__________________
The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak
Old January 19th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 02:32:54 +0000, Iitoi
wrote:
off topic **** cut
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 19th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default My Response to Mark's "Truce" Call

an old friend wrote:
Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

That didn't mean a thing, Mark. I have no idea of what you are
trying to say. I am not sure what "Google" post you are refering to.
Your offer of an apology duly noted, but I SINCERELY have no idea what
you're talking about.

there are 2 truce but threads with exaand acact example

I get the idea that you want to call a truce. OK...

one no thvague threats

No what threats?

2 you must adress my wife gf as female wether you belive it or not

I have no intention of addressing your "wife" as anything, Mark.
First of all, we have no evidence that you're even married. Indeed, in
just the last 24 hours YOU have even left us very noticible "evidence"
that this person is not even married to you having called her your
"girlfriend". That's YOUR terminology since I never called "her" that.

If for any reason you feel compelled to discuss your "partner",
may I suggest the term "significant other" [abbreviated 's/o']..?!?!
That covers most bases, is socially and legally recognized and is
universally accepted as the genderless, politically correct terminology
for one's intimate partner regardless of marital status.

You break this this truce at and I will respond withan even greater
effort I trust even you realize that

You mean that you can screw up RRAP with even more trash,
profanites, and other acts of silliness than what has recently
transpired? Say it isn't so!

Hot flash, Mark...RRAP is not my "property", and in "trashing" it
like you just did, you only further damage YOUR own reputation and
tick-off everyone else. I just sit back and laugh.

If you want to "cool it off", then you do so because it's the
right thing to do. No other reason.

I will also mention I am not responible for BB frank lenn etc you may
try to offer terms for my particaption in such threads, I promises to
consider your requests

Again, I am not even remotely sure what you're trying to say here.

And I don't set "terms" for your "particaption" in ANY thread. If
you have something you think's constructive to offer, say it.

I may choose to warn about what I see as truce violations on your part
or i may simply declare jihad as I see fit

Declare whatever you care to declare, Mark. It's no skin off my
nose. You will either choose to act responsibly and maturely, or you
won't.

I might point out that you are more likely to being even more
negative attention to yourself by suggesting such things as
"declar(ing) jihad"...You set yourself up as the bad guy regardless of
your "righteousness".

i do ask the coutesy that you try to keep your posting volume down for
the next 36 hr as I have blown the google limits on 2 acount doing this

You didn't need to "blow" anything. One post with a responsible
subject line was all that was needed.

just as coutesy not a demand

Good call on your part. I'll take it under advisement.

Now here's some points for YOU to take under consideration or
advisement:

(1) Not every statement that YOU don't agree with or find
inconsistent with your views is a "lie". When you immeidately respond
with some version of a word indicating you believe the person is being
mistruthful, YOU set the tone for all follow-on exchanges.

BTW: Remember the first posts we ever exchanged? YOU asked what
right did the FCC have making certain rules, suggesting that only
Congress could do those things. I responded that Congress extended
it's powers for regulatory control of the airwaves to the FCC in the
Communications Act of 1934. This is a fact. Your very next response
was to call me a "lier". The fight was on from then on.

(2) Copious profanity is the sign of a weak mind. Use it s you
will, but then don't get P/O'ed for always being called on it.

(3) There is no massive conspiracy or covert program in or out of
Amateur Radio to deny you of any rights or privileges.

(4) That you may have some physical or neurological impediment
that makes it more difficult for you to do the same things that others
find "easy" does not rate you a "free pass". There are far too many
"disabled" people out there who have done exactly what you claim to be
"impossible" for you to continue any suggestion of insurmountable
effort.

(5) If you ask for someone's help in some matter, accept the
information as it's offered. If you have some specific need or need
your question answered at a specific level, then specify those needs or
levels. If you don't understand the information provided, just say so
and folks will be glad to help you.

So...Let's see how you do for the 36 hours you asked for. I'm
game.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 19th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default your truly are slime robeson

On 19 Jan 2006 04:00:05 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

That didn't mean a thing, Mark. I have no idea of what you are
trying to say. I am not sure what "Google" post you are refering to.
Your offer of an apology duly noted, but I SINCERELY have no idea what
you're talking about.

you are turely despictable

truly

Old January 20th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

That didn't mean a thing, Mark. I have no idea of what you are
trying to say. I am not sure what "Google" post you are refering to.
Your offer of an apology duly noted, but I SINCERELY have no idea what
you're talking about.

you are turely despictable

truly

So where's this truce you alluded to, Mark?

not my allusiong stve

you have now clearly lied

Your 36 hours is almost 24 hours old.

Patiently waiting.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 20th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve fraud

an old friend wrote:
Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

That didn't mean a thing, Mark. I have no idea of what you are
trying to say. I am not sure what "Google" post you are refering to.
Your offer of an apology duly noted, but I SINCERELY have no idea what
you're talking about.

you are the fraud you made the apology I offered you none and will not

you have since deined your apology but you contiue to tell lies about
my action you are depecable