Old January 21st 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a point fo claifacation for dave and steve (please be kind and don't rettiled it till both of have had a shot at it

Dave and steve you often go on about my being mad or insane

will agree wth you to extent that between one side or the is truely
insane

I happen to think I am on the side of sanity, but unlike you 2 I am
arogant to claim that I must be right merely that I believe I am

I can state with absolute authority that if I happen to be worng I
prefer isanity to live the strange lives ythat your example shows of
sanity

no doubt by now steve is posting something about the need to comit me

but he forgots that merely not being normal is not cause for somitment
you have be a danger to self or others for that. He forgets ifhe ever
knew, that going certain that one is in jeusus chrsist is not reason
to comit someone unles it can be shown they are dangerous
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download