Old January 21st 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a point fo claifacation for dave and steve (please be kind and don't rettiled it till both of have had a shot at it

Dave and steve you often go on about my being mad or insane

will agree wth you to extent that between one side or the is truely
insane

I happen to think I am on the side of sanity, but unlike you 2 I am
arogant to claim that I must be right merely that I believe I am

I can state with absolute authority that if I happen to be worng I
prefer isanity to live the strange lives ythat your example shows of
sanity

no doubt by now steve is posting something about the need to comit me

but he forgots that merely not being normal is not cause for somitment
you have be a danger to self or others for that. He forgets ifhe ever
knew, that going certain that one is in jeusus chrsist is not reason
to comit someone unles it can be shown they are dangerous
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 21st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lavvy

Default a point of Markie's psychosis

wrote in message
Dave and steve you often go on about my being mad or insane

will agree wth you to extent that between one side or the is truely
insane

I happen to think I am on the side of sanity, but unlike you 2 I am
arogant to claim that I must be right merely that I believe I am

..
Your are nuts, Mark. A Blithering Idiot.
I hate to agree (for the first time in my life) with Wiseman, but you are in
dire need of help.

Old January 21st 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:37:18 GMT, Dave Heil

Dave and steve you often go on about my being mad or insane

...with good reason, I believe.

will agree wth you to extent that between one side or the is truely
insane

I happen to think I am on the side of sanity, but unlike you 2 I am
arogant to claim that I must be right merely that I believe I am

I agree that you're arrogant. I think you're insane because I observe
sane people on a daily basis. You aren't at all like them.

why don't you emulate them these sane people I see them too and I have
never seen any sane person act you or steve

I can state with absolute authority that if I happen to be worng I
prefer isanity to live the strange lives ythat your example shows of
sanity

*Poof* Your wish has been granted.

so can you move on?

I doubt it

no doubt by now steve is posting something about the need to comit me

...while you're talking about Faud being committed.

so you like to flame the disabled go ahead just show

but he forgots that merely not being normal is not cause for somitment
you have be a danger to self or others for that.

You've posted some things which could lead people to believe that you'd
be dangerous to others. I've archived a number of them--just in case.

so has steve but that is ok with you

He forgets ifhe ever
knew, that going certain that one is in jeusus chrsist is not reason
to comit someone unles it can be shown they are dangerous

cut

Dave K8MN

Old January 21st 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

no one worte anything since no person was posting

Old January 21st 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:37:18 GMT, Dave Heil

Dave and steve you often go on about my being mad or insane

...with good reason, I believe.

will agree wth you to extent that between one side or the is truely
insane
I happen to think I am on the side of sanity, but unlike you 2 I am
arogant to claim that I must be right merely that I believe I am

I agree that you're arrogant. I think you're insane because I observe
sane people on a daily basis. You aren't at all like them.

why don't you emulate them these sane people I see them too and I have
never seen any sane person act you or steve

Then there you go, fibbing about seeing sane people in action.

I can state with absolute authority that if I happen to be worng I
prefer isanity to live the strange lives ythat your example shows of
sanity

*Poof* Your wish has been granted.

so can you move on?

The question would be, can *you* move on. A sane man wouldn't be doing
the weird posting barrage which you began.

I doubt it

no doubt by now steve is posting something about the need to comit me

...while you're talking about Faud being committed.

so you like to flame the disabled go ahead just show

Just yesterday you told me that you knew all about spelling, sentence
and paragraph structure and the like but that r.r.a.p. just wasn't worth
it. Stow your talk of being disabled. You get no victim status from me.

but he forgots that merely not being normal is not cause for somitment
you have be a danger to self or others for that.

You've posted some things which could lead people to believe that you'd
be dangerous to others. I've archived a number of them--just in case.

so has steve but that is ok with you

Those things where you claim that Steve has threatened you with murder,
for example? They just don't seem to say what you've claimed they say.
Yours on the other hand...

He forgets ifhe ever
knew, that going certain that one is in jeusus chrsist is not reason
to comit someone unles it can be shown they are dangerous

cut

uncut...

The thought you attempted to communicate was garbled in transmission.
ZBM-2

Dave K8MN