Old January 21st 06, 09:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

Default Education Levels on Usenet

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Arf! Arf! wrote:
Usenet Posters Education Levels?

Steve Robeson. College attendee and Registered Nurse.

One correction...not an RN yet...ALS-PN (LPN with advanced cardiac
life support credentials) at present. One associate under my belt,
finishing second which will allow me to sit for the RN board.

Thanks for the promotion, though!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry for the mistake. My Other Half is an RN and I assumed you had the
same, or near same, credentials.
It was an honest mistake.

I wonder if others will wish to contest this?
Next thing up will be for Len to "challenge" me to post my XYL's
credentials.
Or Roger. Or Mark. Or any other dip****.