Old January 21st 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

Default Education Levels on Usenet

Usenet Posters Education Levels?

Dave Heil. College graduate and Ambassador.

Steve Robeson. College attendee and Registered Nurse.

Mark Morgan. Grade School dropout and bathroom attendee.

Todd. Home Schooled Basement Dweller, no grade known.

Stagger Lee. Education unknown, but clearly holds an advanced degree.

Len Anderson. Blowhard, no known degree.

Arf! Arf! College attendee, no known degree.

Roger Wiseman. Sociopath. Malcontent, alleged Air Force veteran, no degree.

Lloyd Davies. High School graduate, district manager.

Any others?

Old January 21st 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Arf! Arf! wrote:
Usenet Posters Education Levels?

Steve Robeson. College attendee and Registered Nurse.

One correction...not an RN yet...ALS-PN (LPN with advanced cardiac
life support credentials) at present. One associate under my belt,
finishing second which will allow me to sit for the RN board.

Thanks for the promotion, though!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 21st 06, 09:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Arf! Arf! wrote:
Usenet Posters Education Levels?

Steve Robeson. College attendee and Registered Nurse.

One correction...not an RN yet...ALS-PN (LPN with advanced cardiac
life support credentials) at present. One associate under my belt,
finishing second which will allow me to sit for the RN board.

Thanks for the promotion, though!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry for the mistake. My Other Half is an RN and I assumed you had the
same, or near same, credentials.
It was an honest mistake.

I wonder if others will wish to contest this?
Next thing up will be for Len to "challenge" me to post my XYL's
credentials.
Or Roger. Or Mark. Or any other dip****.

Old January 21st 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Arf! Arf! wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Arf! Arf! wrote:
Usenet Posters Education Levels?

Steve Robeson. College attendee and Registered Nurse.

One correction...not an RN yet...ALS-PN (LPN with advanced cardiac
life support credentials) at present. One associate under my belt,
finishing second which will allow me to sit for the RN board.

Thanks for the promotion, though!

Sorry for the mistake.

I was hoping for a raise to go with it!

My Other Half is an RN and I assumed you had the
same, or near same, credentials.

"Near" is right. Under Tennessee regulations the only things I
can NOT do as an LPN is (1) adminster chemotherapy (2) initiate whole
blood transfusions, (3) administer ANY (regardless of route)
experimental drugs, and (4) perform any task that is specifically
restricted to the Registered Nurse or higher licensed person.

It was an honest mistake.

Works for me!

I wonder if others will wish to contest this?
Next thing up will be for Len to "challenge" me to post my XYL's
credentials. Or Roger. Or Mark. Or any other dip####.

Notice the "circle around the drain" propensity of the Feeble
Five, Arf. I am sure Lennie will sink to new depths while pulling on
Mark and Brain's strings. It's as sure as daylight and taxes.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 21st 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bob Bob

Well I have so much experience I am still picking the dirt out of my
fingernails! grin

If you are comparing how "smart" (or not) people are you'd have to
include years working/learning in a technical environment. I have come
across some real dumb engineers and some real smart tradesmen/self
learners in my life.

Have to stop talking or my head will self inflate..... woops!

Cheers Bob VK2YQA

Old January 21st 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Arf! Arf! wrote:
Usenet Posters Education Levels?

Dave Heil. College graduate and Ambassador.

Steve Robeson. College attendee and Registered Nurse.

Mark Morgan. Grade School dropout and bathroom attendee.

Todd. Home Schooled Basement Dweller, no grade known.

Stagger Lee. Education unknown, but clearly holds an advanced degree.

Len Anderson. Blowhard, no known degree.

Arf! Arf! College attendee, no known degree.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

ArfArf! doesn't tell you that it's barber college he's "ATTENDING".

Roger Wiseman. Sociopath. Malcontent, alleged Air Force veteran, no degree.

Want to bet he doesn't have one (two actually), **** for brains?

Lloyd Davies. High School graduate, district manager.

Any others?

Education Levels on Usenet Arf! Arf! General 5 January 21st 06 04:47 PM
Power levels? user CB 4 April 9th 05 11:49 PM
AY YI YI AY YI YI CONCERNED OF USENET JA-ABERNETHY-BIG---AL General 0 September 30th 03 12:55 AM
AY YI YI AY YI YI CONCERNED OF USENET JA-ABERNETHY-BIG---AL General 0 September 30th 03 12:55 AM
Biggest Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- 2QrbL2QoB0ig Robert Hawk Boatanchors 0 July 4th 03 02:19 AM